GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode
Allows games to take up the entire device screen
- Category Personalization
- Program license Free
- Version 1.5
- Size 1 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.gmd.immersive
Good Mood Droid
Apt 48, Block C, Canon Hall, Church Street East Dublin Ireland
- Fixed trigger positioning in landscape.
- Added service On/Off switch.
- Improved immersive mode triggering consistency.
- Per application settings added for Android Lollipop
- Material design on Android Lollipop
- Fixed "watermark" bug
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS: Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.